Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tagged game !!

I have been Tagged by Miu!!

The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog; some random, some weird.

2. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

3. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Question:
Share 7 facts about yourself; some random, some weird.

1. I'm a nite person, I sleep very late at nite. Maybe I have problem sleeping, tryin to deal with it. Getting thinner and unhealthy.

2. I'm a very "kancheong" gal. Easily excited and easily stressed. Gona learn how to take things easily.

3. A procrastinate person.

4. A shopaholic. Also have shopaholic's regretsssss... :(

5. This yr, she likes to purchase cosmetics or make up stuff. All these yrs she don't spend much on make up, and now she has this new category to spend on.

6. Falls in love with "My beauty diary" face mask from Taiwan. becomes her must- have item in the fridge.

7. At times a quiet person, but when she is in the mood, can be chirpy as a bird...most of the time.

Now I'm tagging:
1. Iceangel
2. Jade Zheng
3. plain.jane
4. y(a)ppie
5. blush-berry

4 comments:

pj said...

will do it soon :P

Tammy said...

hahhaa..

shopaholic regretness! me too!! hahah..

oh my beauty diary face mask? is it good? u got blog about it? i am interested to know more..about this mask u like. Why is it your must have?

Doroshi said...

I tried a few mask from joreins, chuncaini and beauty diary masks. beauty diary masks leh..first i tried the black pearl one for skin fairness la. It was ok on me. but when i use the apple mask i can see my freckles lighten a little and like one tiny dot no more. So i begin to love it, now am ordering and selling it to my frens and family. hehe Sold like hot cakes..coz is also reputable in taiwan. My online shop blog will put up soon on these masks. :)

Doroshi said...

Oh i can send one for u to try. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails