Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Milwaukee Steak House @ USJ19 City Mall

My 2nd visit to Milwaukee Steak House @ USJ 19 City Mall. I didn't blog about it the first time, so I'll do it now. This steak house usually packed during dinner hour, and its renowned for serving the best steak in town with affordable price. The owner Mr Choo had opened 3 Choo had opened three outlets, in Kepong, KLCC, and the Petaling Jaya Harley Davidson showroom. The headquarters was at Belakong.

Milwaukee style of decor and decorated the walls and interior with Harley Davidson pictures and memorabilia.

Colorful stained glass hanging light.


Oriental Chicken Chop, nicely cooked, crispy on the outer part and the side dishes is good too. My frend comented this dish was good and satisfying.

Another frend who ordered this dish. I've forgotten the exact name, think is roasted chicken wing. Her rating for this dish was just so so.

Am having the yummy Chicken Cordon Bleu!! The best dishes out of 3!

Check out the inner fillings with oozing melting cheese and ham!

Very satisfying meal for me!

The best fresh orange juice I've ever had! Worth-your-money fruit juice served here! Only RM6, am sure it takes many oranges to make this one glass.


Milwaukee Steak House
G18, USJ19 City Mall,
Jalan Persiaran Kewajipan,
47620 Subang Jaya
Selangor
03- 80239803

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails