Monday, August 2, 2010

L'occitane Provencal Market Day @ Mid Valley


L'occitane Provencal Market Day startin from today 2nd to 8th August 2010 @ Mid Valley from 10am to 10pm. Bought this card from L'occitane outlet last month after reading Miu's blog. This card cost only RM40, not sure they still sellin the same price.



I was there at 12noon today, Gardens car park was so full that I ended parking my car on the 7th floor, which is 2nd level roof top. It's crazy, but i didn't see much people in the shopping mall. Arrived outside L'occitane outlet, where the Provencal Market is. The stalls were prettily set up.




I took my card to different stalls to redeem different thing. First, I was directed to the pouch stall. I handed them the L'occitane Provence Market card, they put a stamp on it, and redeemed the pouch. Then continue on to collect stamps and redeem the scones, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and soap.


Love this stall the most, becoz of the flower bouquets. Though is fake, but they still look pretty! I picked the dark pink peonies.

All 7 stamps collected and products redeemed below!


  • Extra gentle milk soap with Shea Butter 50g
  • A Shampoo and conditioner with 5 essential oils, both 50ml
  • Body lotion with 3 essential oils 50ml
  • 2 scones
  • a pouch
  • Bouquet of flowers
These are the things I've got from L'occitane Provencal Market, it feels like shopping in a body and bath market than the usual veges and meat stalls. This is much more fun and smells pleasant! There are some other promotion sets like Immortelle range, body shampoo mini sets, cherry blossom sets too etc. But no almond range set can be seen at the stalls, since the SA told me last month they already had promotion for Almond range. Wish to see more this type of Provencal Market events from L'occitane in future! :)

7 comments:

Pigita said...

I must say that Loccitane always sets up lovely promotion booths - the ambiance looks great!

Doroshi said...

Yup, and the SA costume so cute got a mini straw hat attached to their back too! :)

Jean said...

cool! will be going later! got flower somemore.. ^^

Jean said...

i wrote bout this event too.. and linked you on my post!^^

Doroshi said...

Saw that, Thanks!!

lavender said...

hi

Thanks for the lovely post. I will collect mine tomorrow.

Doroshi said...

Lavender: Blog abt it ya. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails