Monday, December 12, 2011

Les Deux Garçons Pâtisserie@ Bangsar Telawi

Craving for french desserts?? Head over to this french patisserie @ Bangsar Telawi, next to Hong Leong Bank. Let's have tea at Les Deux Garçons Pâtisserie as they served the best macarons and gateux. :)


 The variety of colorful gateaux beautifully lined up on the counter. I nearly wanted to have each of them on my plate. :P

 "The Palladio" - white truffle mascarpone and layered with vanilla ganache.

 Forgotten the name of this cake, it's has rose and strawberry flavour. A hint of sweet and sour taste.

Ohh  I love this the most, the rich creamy pistachio flavour layered with raspberry brulee. 
It's sooo delicious!!!
 
 
Top left clockwise: Wasabi, Capsicum, Pistachio, and Winter Truffles macaron. The wasabi macaron, has a hint of horseradish flavour, blends very well and not to sweet. to bring out the flavour. The Capsicum, oh my, one bite you can tell the flavour of it. Pistachio has a strong nutty smell in it. Winter truffle macaron is their premium macaron, a must try!

I have to say Les Deux Garçons Pâtisserie served one o f the best macarons in town. The fillings of the macarons were so perfectly well balanced in flavour and not too overly sweet, paired well with the soft crunch once you sinked your teeth in. I have tried several macarons at different places, and most of them turns out too sweet for me. I like this one here, and the pastry chef uses fresh and generous amount of ingredients in their pastries, that makes the pastries distinct from others. I would definitely come back for more.


Les Deux Garçons Pâtisserie,
36, Jalan Telawi, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2284-7833

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails