Friday, February 5, 2010

Biscuits Craze this CNY 2010~~~!!


Few weeks ago, I've spent RM100 on biscuits from Isetan, some pineapple cookies, cheese filling rolls, egg rolls, lou por peng. Call me crazy!! haha Some of them, I've planned to give parents, some gonna eat by myself. LOL...

Now, my recent biscuits haul from Yong Sheng Biscuits shop in Pyramid. I used to buy their delicious egg yolk pies, is their best seller!! Very yummy, love everything contains egg yolk!! :) For chinese new year cookies must try this, one of their best seller - Nyonya Sambal Tulles, has a hint of sambal in it. I bought this and cheese ball cookies. I think their green peas cookies also nice.

Now they havin promo, buy 3 tins of cookies, get a free choc cookies (in white tin).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails