Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Restaurant Ho Boh

It's been quite some time, I have not updated my personal page here. Spent too much time on replying mails and sending order to my beloved clients on my shop blog. Well, now again, hope to blog all at one go with my "superwoman power". Lol.

One of the weekend, whenever my beau asked me where to go for dinner. I will be having hard time cracking my head thinking. This time, I suggested this place Ho Boh Restaurant which serves Hakka food. When we arrived, it was alot of people. Do come early if you plan to dine here.

We ordered two large Ho boh rui cha fan (RM6.80 per). Very large bowl of rice, topped with different veges..am sorry i cant tell u what exact veges but one of it - Choi Pou. The delicious brown rice and peanuts and the veges blends very well with the minty green soup. We thought all veges won't feed us well, that's why we opt for a big bowl, and goodness we ended up feeling so darn FULL!!!

Next dish was Shun Pun Zi ( Fried abacus- RM8), I love this and addicted to it! Is a must try dish !! This is so far one of the best Shun Pun Zi I've had. Although this is a little oily, but the shun pun zi outer layer part is stick with some pork and choi pou!! Hence is very nice flavour. Thumbs up for this one!!!

What a satisfied meal !! My beau finds it a lil weird tasting such food in greenish soup and with all the veges and no proper meat. :P

Two persons meal: 27rm

Reasonable price!

Restaurant Ho Boh

USJ 9, Subang Jaya.

(Near to Shakey's pizza and opposite OCBC Bank).

Branches: Bdr Puteri, Puchong and Bukit Tinggi, Klang.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails